Monday, March 3, 2008

I Swear

Avid blog readers, you already know this, but it has come to the attention of other individuals that I have been in recent contact with, that I swear. These individuals have classified me as a "good girl" and were therefore shocked to learn that my language is not church appropriate. A handsome young specimen told me that if the girl that he was crushing on were ever to say a foul word that his whole perception of her would change and he doesn't know if he could be interested.

This added empirical evidence to two questions I have been hypothesizing:

1) There is someone out there for everyone.

2) He definitely isn't for me!

5 comments:

gurrbonzo said...

Those who don't appreciate casual swearwords lack charisma.

Anna said...

I agree completely with gurr. I love to swear, sometimes it brightens my day.

Anonymous said...

Hey now, don't write him off completely after all, you could change...ha ha, I'm so damn funny.

Anonymous said...

But you're a returned missionary! YOU CAN'T SWEAR!

Anonymous said...

to borrow a phrase from J. Golden Kimball - they can't punish me I repent too damn fast....