Saturday, March 15, 2008

I am Feeling FREUD!

In my last blog I wrote a short blurb about being out of commission so I could read Twilight. One comment I received said that the Twilight series is all about sexual repression and that my blog has a theme going, so all I can do is give you the facts and let you figure it out for yourself. . . if you have read any of my blog, this will aid you in the discovery of if I am truly experiencing sexual repression.

1-Thursday night I began watching friends and after about an hour and a half, persuaded my roommate to go get a treat with me. I bought four things: brownie mix, icecream, hot fudge, and tampons (because I am not pregnant, and I had "the bleed.")

2-I finished reading Twilight and decided that Edward Cullen is more perfect than any man could be.

3-I went and saw The Other Boleyn Girl last night and loved it. (Side note: I love historical fiction, it really allows me to understand the human nature aspect of history. P.S. It really is Henery VIII's sexual indiscretions that screwed him over-no pun intended.)

4-While looking for an apt to live in after graduation (Yay! for that), I was led to an old boyfriend's apt complex for some reason.

5-I am a Psychology major.

You decide-

1 comment:

gurrbonzo said...

Just as I suspected!