Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Twenty Five Swiftly Approaches

There are a few things I find myself doing, and/or wanting to do as I become more age-adult day by day:

1) I cuss a whole lot more. I mean let's be honest here, I don't want to sound like a naive 14 year old Mormon girl saying, "Holy buckets Peter." So instead I become foul.

2) My want of a boob job increases exponentially by the week. Again, only 14 year olds have a chest as flat as mine.

3) Hating Provo has become permanent. Either people are getting younger, I am getting older, or it really is God's way to punish the Not-So-Molly-Mormon.

4) My seething toward twenty year old girls intensifies. Not only do they have their high school bodies, but they have the twenty five plus guys taking them out. Damn them all.

This is just a little taste to the reflections and ambitions of my ever-aging black heart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes, I totally agree, damn the 25 year olds for taking out the 20 years olds. I'm sick of it too.
D

gurrbonzo said...

1. You cussed a hell of a lot before you got older so don't blame age on that one.
2. Just get knocked up and your boobs will increase exponentially. Not a joke.
3. Hating Provo is God's way to help you not feel sad about leaving it behind in a month or two.
4. You do NOT want dudes that date 20 year olds. Those guys are gross and have STDs.

Anna said...

Booo on getting older.
Its funny. You and I share so many of the same feelings.
Is getting knocked up cheaper than a boob job? I too suffer from 13 year old boy flat chest.