Thursday, June 19, 2008

Golfing for Business or Pleasure?

Last Sunday I was hitting whiffle balls with my family and my bro looked at me rather shocked. I asked him what was up and he told me that we should go golfing. I have never been golfing, just to the driving range and explained that to him. He said that if I could hit a whiffle ball like that, we should definitley go.

Neat story, sure, but what it boils down to is this: He told me that if I was as good on the course as I was at hitting whiffle balls, the man folk would come to my door rapidly, frequently, and continually. So men if you are out there, don't make my brother a liar...I'm home.

2 comments:

Anna said...

wow its that easy??
I am sure that if you got really good, and started hanging out at a country club, not only would you snag a few guys but I am sure that they could qualify as a sugar daddy.... Just a thought.

Unknown said...

You are so talented. I wish I was a boy so I could date you!