Monday, May 12, 2008

The Past Month

End of School-Graduating
  • Rocked my finals
  • Said goodbye to Provo for at least a year
  • Ate nothing but candy and slurped nothing but Coke
  • Kissed someone I probably shouldn't have
  • It snowed

Florida-The Warmest Ever!

  • Got tan
  • Didn't pay for any theme parks
  • Got tan
  • Ate four Mickey ice cream ears- OH MY HELLA-GOOD!
  • Got tan
  • Body surfed
  • Got tan
  • Disney is freaking MAGICAL. . .don't be a hater!

Moved to SLC Officially

  • Became a real adult
  • Losing my tan
  • Looking for a job
  • Becoming whiter by the minute
  • Freak Anna out, cuz she's not used to living with people
  • Praying brown will last
  • Doing laundry at my mom's. . .wow I am such a grown up

These are just a few highlights in the fast times of my life...how anyone would't want to BE me is unfathomable!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap girl, you are so tan and still hating that I wasn't in Florida with you guys. I guess I'll have to be satisfied going in a few weeks and having to hang out on my Aunt's hugo boat. It so isn't fair.
Daveo

Anna said...

You dont freak me out. Me talking in my sleep is just for entertainment.

Nachelle said...

Wow you really are/were tan, Florida sounds so fun and I really need a tan like yours...which I thought of you the other day cuz I am getting ready to do a girls trip to Vegas (where I plan on getting tan) and made me think of you and our little road trip there...so long ago, but was lots of fun!

Nachelle said...

Wow you really are/were tan, Florida sounds so fun and I really need a tan like yours...which I thought of you the other day cuz I am getting ready to do a girls trip to Vegas (where I plan on getting tan) and made me think of you and our little road trip there...so long ago, but was lots of fun!