Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Still as 14 as I Can Be

I recently moved to Salt Lake, away from a college town, and in my mind into adult world. Heaven bless was I wrong. Here is why:
  • There are no decorations on the walls
  • We don't have anything to put our tiny TV on
  • The TV has no channels yet
  • My mom is three minutes away
  • I sleep on a twin bed
But really, here is the kicker, don't be jealous.
  • I have to jump into bed because my bed is on cinder blocks!
I know I am where I am supposed to be, and doing about what I am supposed to be doing, so my only conclusion is that God has a twisted sense of humor and likes to fake me out. . . "Psych!"

3 comments:

Megan said...

Snit. I thought I would be all cool and adult-like and move to a rockin' happenin' world city. And now, for the first time in my life, I find myself sleeping on a bunk-bed. I know all too well.

Anonymous said...

Having a bed on cinder blocks is almost as cool as having a race car bed - but not quite

Anonymous said...

A race car bed? wow, my bed is so boring. Can I come play on yours?