Friday, February 8, 2008

Hubcaps and Trailorparks

Hubcaps hate me. Not only have I spent over $150 on hubcabs in the matter of three weeks, but now I am down to two...one actually on my wheel and one in my backseat, broken. Let's face it: MY CAR IS WHITE TRASH!! Not only has it been raped, by being stolen by some punk kid, I am sure, but now it has one shiny hubcap spinning it's way to the top of the dean's list of the "What the Hell are You Driving?" Club.

Violated. I have been violated. Not only by the forced relationship my car, Gem, had with her thief, but violated on the grounds that I can't look anything but trashy on the road. I consider myself to be respectable and even, dare I say, not socially awkward, even fashionable at times. When I get into my car, later Snit, and hello Stella, the nail lady missing teeth and hair two sizes bigger than her head living in the trailorpark.

Just call me Stella.

3 comments:

Anna said...

bahahahaha! I giggled out loud. Stella you kill me.

gurrbonzo said...

What? How could your car have an incestuous relationship with that thief? Was the thief her sibling, parent or offspring? Cousin? I don't get it.

And, I happen to LIKE you as Stella.

Riddles said...

I give up! YOU are still funny in 2008!!!!